The description of NotiGuy – Dynamic Notch
Notifications pop-up styling on Android is boring and old style! For years it has been just a circled image with a text next to it.
NotiGuy breaks this stereotyped style with many modern styles for notifications that will refresh your phone look and feel!
Basically, a dynamic notch island, but with many unique features:
– Ability to replace the system heads up so only the island will be shown.
– Customize notification styles to replace the old-style Android heads up notifications with many refreshing and modern styles with animations.
– Notification effects like borders, glow, shake and an animated edge lighting around the island.
– Shows the dynamic island even while screen is Off or On and supports system. Always On Display is supported as well.
– Focus mode to blur the background except the expanded notification which gives a more modern feeling to the phone.
– Can be used as a notification LED indicator next to camera hole and coloured per app, also may be used to represent other events like charging indicator and music play.
– Going beyond the notch island base idea and showing the island at many positions in screen like at the bottom for easier access and interact to notifications without hand stretching.
– A mixer to show all newly received notifications one by one allowing you to read and interact with them.
– A notification reminder that keeps you aware of current notifications. Optional minimized notification that will pop up at a set of time of your choice.
– The island does not overlap with the status bar contents; it hides it with same current app colour for a neat display while keeping the clock showing.
– Supports all notch positions, including phones without camera cut-out.
– The ability to customize style, colours, placement and sizing of a dynamic notch island and expanded notifications.
– Makes the camera cut-out useful and interactive, so just by clicking the notch it can perform activities like taking a screenshot, open the selfie camera app, open recent apps menu, play and pause music and toggle ringer mode, so you can easily set phone on mute before going to sleep, and back to sound mode when you wake up simply by touching the camera cut-out.
Accessibility Service API Disclosure:
This app uses Android Accessibility Service API to customize the notifications preview. No data is collected by this service.
Published at Tue, 31 Jan 2023 07:21:03 +0000